less than 10 minutes
10 - 30 mins
This delicious dessert replaces sugar with the subtle sweetness of Mitoku's Organic Mikawa Mirin. For best results, serve well-chilled straight out of the refrigerator. Tastes great after dinner on a balmy spring evening.
- 1/2 an apple
- 1/2 cup Mitoku Organic Mirin
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Remove the apple core and cut the apple into 5-7mm slices.
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan, bring to the boil, then simmer gently for about 30 minutes.
- When the apples become soft, remove from the saucepan and place in a shallow dish, bowl or other container.
- Leave to cool in a refrigerator.