- 2 tsp Mitoku Toasted Sesame Oil
- 4-5 thin slices peeled fresh ginger root
- 1 bunch broccoli
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp natural Mitoku Organic Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1½ -2 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- In a large frying pan or saucepan, heat oil and sauté ginger over medium-low heat for 1 minute.
- Cut broccoli into bite-sized florets, and peel and slice stems on the diagonal. 3. Add broccoli and salt to the skillet, sauté a minute more, then add water to cover the bottom of pan. Cover and steam until broccoli is just tender-crisp and still bright green (about 5 minutes).
- Uncover broccoli, sprinkle with soy sauce and, if desired, lemon juice. Toss and serve.
Recipe by John & Jan Belleme