A simple way and tasty recipe to incorporate miso into your daily diet. Just add this handy, ready-made sauce to bring exciting new flavours to your dinner table without the use of any nasty additives.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Mitoku Organic Ginger Paste
- 200g brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tbsp Mitoku Organic Spicy Miso
- 1 tbsp Mitoku Organic Soy Sauce
- Pour the oil and ginger paste in a pan and heat.
- Put the brussels sprout and fry until they get soft and golden, then lower the heat.
- Drizzle the spicy miso over the brussel sprouts and stir to spread the miso evenly.
- Splash soy sauce over the pan and remove from heat, then serve.