Less than 10 minutes
15 mins (plus a few hours in the fridge)
- 20g Mitoku Organic Kuzu
- 150ml soy milk or any other milk of your choice
- 100ml coconut milk
- 40g rice malt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Put the kuzu into a pan and add soy milk little by little so that the chunks dissolve.
- When the kuzu chunks have completely dissolved, add coconut milk.
- Add rice malt and stir until the ingredients have blended.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Heat at medium and stir vigorously until the mixture becomes smooth and thick.
- Pour the mix into mold. A bowl or glass will do.
- Tap the mold against the worktop to release the air from inside the kuzu mix, then leave to set. Store the pudding for a few hours in the fridge if you like.
- Serve with your choice of fruit sauce, jam, or other topping.