less than 10 mins
Turn tea time into something special with this guilt-free matcha latte.
- 1½ tsp Mitoku Organic Matcha tea powder
- 30ml hot water
- 200ml soy milk (or any milk)
- Some malt or maple syrup to taste (optional)
- Place 1.5 tsp of Matcha in a mug. Add the hot water then whisk until it turns into a smooth, thick, green paste.
- Heat the soy milk and pour it into the mug and stir. If you’re using a milk frother, place it on the top of the latte and turn on, allow to froth and foam until your desired texture. Another option is to reserve some of the hot milk and separately froth this in a cup, then gently pour in the Matcha tea mug.