- 3 cups Shiitake Dashi
- 8 oz uncooked Mitoku Organic Udon or Mitoku Organic Soba Noodles
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp Mitoku Organic Tamari or Mitoku Organic Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1½ tbsp Mitoku Organic Mirin
- 1-2 tsp fresh ginger juice
- Finely minced scallion for garnish
- Cook noodles according to the directions on the package, then rinse under cold running water, drain, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized pot combine the Shiitake Dashi, salt, tamari or shoyu, and mirin. Simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat and add ginger juice.
- To serve, divide noodles in deep individual serving bowls. Ladle hot broth over noodles to almost cover, and garnish with minced scallion or your choice of topping.
Recipe by John & Jan Belleme