- 8 ounces dry spiral pasta (fusilli)
- 2 cups green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup cooked, drained black beans or chick peas
- 5-6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, halved then thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Mitoku Sushi Ginger, slivered
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or Mitoku Organic Brown Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Mitoku Organic Sweet White Miso or other mellow miso
- pinch of black pepper
- Cook the noodles until just tender, but still al dente. Drain, cool immediately under running water, drain again, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, parboil green beans until tender-crisp and still bright green. Drain and cool.
- Peel cucumber if waxed, quarter it lengthwise, then slice thinly.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Toss the pasta with the vegetables, beans, pickles and basil.
- Add dressing, mix well, and serve.