Less 10 mins
Less than 10-30 mins
- 1 tbsp Mitoku Toasted Sesame Oil or light sesame oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 ears corn, cooked
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 400g fresh tofu
- 1-1½ tbsp Mitoku Organic Shoyu Soy Sauce, to taste
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- Toasted black sesame seeds, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a cast iron or other heavy frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and sauté for 3 mins. Add the red pepper and sauté for 2 mins.
- With a sharp knife, cut the kernels from the corn cobs. Add the corn and scallions to the pan, and sauté for 1 min.
- With your hands, crumble the tofu into the pan, add soy sauce to taste, and scramble the tofu for 5 mins.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and, if desired, black sesame seeds. Serve hot.
Recipe by John & Jan Belleme