Shirataki Coconut Pudding
Less than 10 minutes
10 - 30 mins
A low-calorie, healthy dessert combining the gentle sweetness of Mitoku Rice Malt and the intriguingly grainy texture of Organic Shirataki Rice.
- 150g Mitoku Organic Shirataki Rice
- 400ml coconut milk
- 4 tbsp Mitoku Rice Malt
- 4g Mitoku Agar Flakes
- 100ml water
- Toppings (Mitoku Organic Shirataki Rice, Mitoku Rice Malt, dry fruits, nuts etc.)
- Wash the shirataki rice lightly in a sieve and leave to drain.
- Pour water into a saucepan and add agar flakes. Bring to the boil, then simmer until the agar flakes have completely dissolved. Add 1 tbsp of rice malt and heat while stirring.
- With the heat still on, add coconut milk and stir well, keeping the temperature above 35°C to prevent the mixture from coagulating. Once mixed, turn off the heat.
- Place 1 tbsp of shirataki rice in a cup. Pour in (3) and leave to cool in a refrigerator.
- Place the remaining shirataki rice in a frying pan. Add 3 tbsp of rice malt and boil down at a low heat.
- When (4) has solidified, pour (5) on top. Garnish with toppings of your choice and serve.