- 1 packet Mitoku Organic Shirataki noodles
- Some olive oil (or any oil of your choice)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 3-4 iceberg lettuce leaves, torn
- Open the packet and drain and rinse.
- Pour a little oil into a pan and heat. Add the noodles and fry over a high heat for 5-10 mins until the water from the noodles evaporates. When dried, the noodles will make a crackling noise. This is the key for a successful stir-fried dish.
- Add the chopped garlic to the noodles and stir.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix lightly.
- Remove from the heat and season to taste.
Recipe by Kaori Kimita of Green Leaf