Less than 10 minutes
- 150g Mitoku Organic Shirataki
- 3 tbsp. Pesto
- 2-3 Basil leaves
- ½ tsp. Mitoku Organic Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1 Tomato
- Salt and pepper
- Open the shirataki packet, drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Cut the drained noodles to the desired length. Put the shirataki into a frying pan and cook without oil. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- While the shirataki is cooking, cut the tomato and prepare the basil leaves. Drain the cut tomatoes in a sieve.
- Add the pesto, cut tomatoes and soy sauce to the frying pan.
- Serve garnished with basil leaves.