- 200ml Mitoku Organic Mikawa Mirin
- 5g kanten
- 150ml water
- 300ml soy milk
- 4 strawberries
For the syrup
- 50ml Mitoku Organic Mikawa Mirin
- Combine the mirin, kanten and water in a pan and bring to the boil. Simmer until the kanten dissolves. Add the soy milk then simmer and remove from the heat before it reaches boiling point.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins and leave to cool, then refrigerate.
- To make the syrup, boil the mirin and simmer to burn off the alcohol, then pour over the set puddings. Serve with fresh strawberries.
Recipe by Mikawa Mirin