- 160g spelt spaghetti, cooked or other noodles as alternative
– Mitoku Organic Shirataki noodles
– Mitoku Organic Soba noodles
- 30g fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 50g any other type of fresh mushroom
- 2 scallions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 dried chilli, finely chopped, or some chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Mitoku Organic Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Mitoku Organic Mikawa Mirin
- Black pepper, to taste
- Mitoku Fine-Cut Nori, to taste
- Remove the stems of the shiitake mushrooms and slice the caps finely, together with the other mushrooms. Finely chop the garlic. Cut the spring onion diagonally into pieces, 2mm in width.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the garlic and chilli and fry for 1-2 mins. Then add the mushrooms and stir-fry until cooked.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and pour in the soy sauce and mirin then stir-fry lightly. Remove from the pan, and sprinkle with black pepper, spring onion, and fine-cut nori to serve.