- 8 ounces Mitoku Organic Soba Noodles
- 1 large or 2 medium carrots, cut into 1 ½ inch matchsticks
- 1½ cups broccoli florets
- 2 scallions, slivered
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- 1 tbsp light Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Mitoku Toasted Sesame Oil
- ¼ tsp Mitoku Hot & Spicy Oil
- 2 tbsp Mitoku Organic Tamari or Mitoku Organic Shoyu Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp Mitoku Organic Brown Rice Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Break noodles into 3 or 4 even lengths and cook according to the directions on the package. Rinse noodles under cold running water, drain, and set aside
- Parboil carrots and broccoli for 2 minutes, rinse under cold water, and drain well.
- Combine all vegetables with cooked noodles in a medium-sized bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and add to noodle mixture. Toss gently and serve.
Recipe by John & Jan Belleme