- 2 sheets Mitoku Toasted Nori
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup chopped watercress
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 4 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp natural prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp Mitoku Umeboshi Vinegar
- Watercress sprigs for garnish
- With scissors, cut each nori sheet in half lengthwise, then cut both pieces in half crosswise to make four quarters. Set aside.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix together well.
- Taking one piece of nori at a time, carefully fold into a cone shape. A drop of water will cause overlapping sides to stick.
- Just before serving, fill each cone with the mix, decorating the top of each with a sprig of watercress.
- Arrange filled cones neatly on a tray and serve.
Recipe from Peter and Montse Bradford, authors of Cooking With Sea Vegetables.