Yuzu miso is a great addition to vegetables of any kind. In this vegan caprese, the yusu miso is lightened with vinegar and water. The tartness of the brown rice vinegar nicely complements that of the yuzu.
- 5 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 block of tofu
- 2 tbsp Mitoku Organic Yuzu Miso (for dressing)
- 2 tbsp Mitoku Organic Brown Rice Vinegar (for dressing)
- 1 tbsp water (for dressing)
- some chopped parsley as garnish (for dressing)
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them in halves.
- Drain the tofu and cut into 20 mm cubes.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients and stir well.
- Place vegetables on a plate and drizzle them with dressing, then sprinkle the chopped parsley.